CWTS offers a variety of coaching services to meet your needs.
Click on each service to learn more.
A leader is defined as anyone who “takes responsibility for finding the potential in people and processes, and who has the courage to develop that potential.” Regardless of role or title, anyone who sees themselves in this definition and who has a desire to grow themselves as a leader may access Leadership Coaching services. Some of the topics that people use Leadership Coaching to work on are:
- Defining and leading from their own individual leadership style
- Generating courageousness around decision making
- Skillfully navigating difficult conversations
- Building assuredness about themselves as a leader
- Using power in a way that builds others up
- Taking a stand against injustices
A system is any group of two or more individuals who work together or whose work is connected in some way. A system might be co-managers, a supervisor and caseworker, a workgroup, or an entire team. In this type of coaching, the entire system is the focus, rather than the individual as is the case in 1:1 coaching. Systems coaching looks at the relationship dynamics present and works to help build more trust, cohesion, and understanding. All of this is in service of that system being able to function in a healthy, productive way. Systems that have benefited from coaching have left being able to,
- Have hard conversations in a direct, clear manner
- Understand and appreciate the differences amongst them
- Unify around a common purpose and set of values
- Identify behaviors that are damaging to relationships and choose a healthier alternative
- Navigate the various roles needed for the system to operate at its best