Substance Exposed Newborns
Plans of Safe Care (web-based training)
This training is tailored to meet the needs of both
- hospital mandatory reporters and
- screeners who respond to the calls of hospital mandatory reporters.
In this Web-based training, you’ll
- learn about the impacts and prevalence of prenatal substance exposure,
- understand the federal requirements related to plans of safe care for substance-affected infants and their caregivers, and
- apply new insights to your casework practice related to screening for substance-affected infants and their caregivers.