Welcome to Your Trails Resource Center!
The following trainings are available:
- Welcome to Trails MOD—available on both the CWTS website and the CDHS portal. This is designed for any Trails user and covers basic navigation.
- Job Aids—an extensive list of job aides for all Trails releases is available here.
- Train-the-trainer videos—available on the CWTS website. These are designed for individuals who will provide technical assistance or training to other staff members.
- To log into Modernized Trails, follow the instructions here.
- Information for DYS can be found here.
- Information for Public Providers can be found here.
Trails MOD Support:
Have needs or questions about Trails training?
Contact Samuel Warren:
- Training and Development Specialist
- Email: email@example.com
Have questions about Trails security administration?
Contact Renee Amador:
- Trails Quality Assurance Data Analyst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to find out which Trails Superuser supports your area?
Have a Child Welfare program/policy question?
Contact the DCW Program Staff member designated for the specific program area.
Contact the OIT Service Desk:
- Phone: 303-239-4357
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: OIT Service Desk
Need help with your Trails password?
Trails Modernization Meetings:
ModSquad is available to assist users with questions and issues that may arise following a Trails release or otherwise. These planned support windows will be from 9-10 am each Tuesday and Thursday, and can be extended when needed (i.e. after a hotfix or major release).
To join the ModSquad meetings, connect using Google Meet by following this link from a computer or smartphone:
The Division of Child Welfare has put together a guide of helpful tips and hints for Trails users to review prior to calling the OIT Service Desk. Please review this CW Trails Related Help Desk Ticket and Fixes information. Not all Trails issues need to be submitted to the help desk - please identify the type of concern on the guide and take the appropriate steps related to that topic. This document contains a wealth of information on when to call the help desk and when to reach out to someone else who can help you avoid putting in a ticket. If you have an issue not documented on the guide, most likely you will need to enter the information into the OIT Customer Self-Service Portal, email the Service Desk, or call 303-239-HELP (4357). Here is an easy reference flyer on these three ways to get help from OIT.