Welcome to Your Trails Resource Center!
The following trainings are available:
- Welcome to Trails MOD—available on both the CWTS website and the CDHS portal. This is designed for any Trails user and covers basic navigation.
- Job Aids—an extensive list of job aides for all Trails releases is available here.
- Train-the-trainer videos—available on the CWTS website. These are designed for individuals who will provide technical assistance or training to other staff members.
To log into Modernized Trails, follow the instructions here.
Trails MOD Support:
- Job aids will be available and posted on the CWTS website.
- Samuel Warren
- Training and Development Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Clark
- Training Certification Specialist / IV-E Stipend Admin
- Email: email@example.com
- Caitlin Smith
- Operational Analyst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the OIT Service Desk:
Trails Modernization Meetings:
ModSquad is available to assist users with Service Pack questions and issues, and will host county support sessions during each of the ModSquad meetings for the foreseeable future. These support windows will be from 9-12 each Tuesday/Thursday and will last as long as users present issues, so please call in early. To join the ModSquad meetings, please use the information below:
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 436 2866
Meeting ID: 868 959 240