Find acceptance and validation at the Foster Parent Learning Exchange!
Being a resource caregiver brings both triumphs and challenges, and it’s not always easy to find supports who understand what you and your family are experiencing. Join us for biweekly topic-based sessions to share resources, support, parenting revelations, and tips for navigating child welfare processes. Upcoming topics include the following:
- Food Insecurity in Our Children
- Attention and Control—Two Must-Haves for Children and Youth
- “I Am Grieving”: Steps to Help Children and Youth
- Five Steps to Keep Your Child Regulated
- Why Holidays Are Spooky
- Why Gratitude Does Not Look Like Gratitude in Children
- Gift Giving: Is This Too Much?